Find here the links to some documentation of interest
- ATMEGA 48/88/168 Data sheet: full version 22 Mb
- Essential C: really essential
- Pointers and Memory: now you are ready!
- Beej’s guide to C programming: C with fun!
Sites I like:
Note: Sorry if you are not here, I cannot be exhaustive; but if you leave a message, I promiss to visit your site and consider a link 😉
- Adafruit: Supplies, site, forum and more from Limor.
- Snootlab: the french Adafruit industries? Nice initiative.
- Mechs: more robots oriented french Arduinos supplier
- Arduino playground: the official sand box!
- The World Famous Index of Arduino & Freeduino Knowledge: almost exhaustive list of projects
- Hack a day: real funny stuff
- Practical Arduino: neat stuff
- JeeLabs: a really nice alternative to the official platform
- QuickTurnPcbs: Quickturn PCB Circuits has specialized in rapid prototyping & PCB manufacturing.